All of the big names in the Australian wine supply sector advertise in WBM – Australia’s Wine Business Magazine. Why? Because it works. And also because they know that having a presence in such a dynamic magazine reflects well on their business.
WBM has been the trusted voice of the Australian wine industry since April 2005.
The beautifully designed 96-page magazine is read by all of the movers and shakers in the Australian and global wine industry including winemakers, grapegrowers, viticulturists, wine business managers, CEOs, CFOs, marketing managers and brand ambassadors.
Our readers make decisions on big-ticket items like oak barrels, printing, labels, bottles, capsules, bottling lines, tanks and presses, yeast, insurance, vineyard posts, tractors and harvesters.
If you are considering advertising and would like a FREE trial copy of WBM to check out, please email email@example.com
AUSTRALIA’S BEST WINE INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS CAN’T BE WRONG
WBM ADVERTISING PARTNERS:
• Amorim – www.amorimcork.com.au
• AP John Coopers – www.apjohn.com.au
• Barossa Bottling Services – www.barossabottling.com.au
• Best Bottlers – www.bestbottlers.com.au
• Braud Australia – www.braud.com.au
• Cospak – www.cospak.com.au
• Cutler Brands – www.cutlerbrands.com.au
• Della Toffola – www.dtpacific.com
• Endeavour Glass – smya.com.au/endeavour-glass
• Grays Online – www.graysonline.com
• Interpack – www.interpack.net.au
• Jamesprint – www.jamesprint.com.au
• MA Silva Australasia – www.masilva.com.au/site/index.cfm
• Portavin – www.portavin.com.au
• San Miguel Yamamura Australasia Group – www.smya.com.au
• Vinocor – www.vinocor.com.au
• Wineworks – www.wineworks.com.au
• WSL – www.winesl.com.au
Altvin | Barossa Enterprises | The Australian Wine Research Institute | Ausvat | BASF | Barrel Finance & Logistics | Cornershop | Closures Online | Denomination | Design Energy | CoLLECT Design | JMA | John Jewell Design | KS Design Studio | Melbourne Polytechnic | Mecal | Multi Colour Australia | Naomi Giatas Design | Polo Citrus | Parallax | Pellenc | Rezdy | Riedel | Parton Distribution | Suber Oak | Tucker Creative | Tonnellerie Saint Martin | Vine Nets Australia | Wine Industry Services | Wine Storage Options |
WE ALSO DOMINATE THE ONLINE SPACE
- The WBM website ‘owns’ breaking news in the wine industry. Readers are alerted to new content through Twitter and Facebook, allowing us to send thousands of readers to the site at any one time.
- Wildly popular Friday e-bulletin The Week That Was is emailed direct to a large database of people in the wine industry and trade. A presence in this internationally acclaimed cult newsletter is a must.
- Social media – Our Twitter account – @WBMwinemagazine – has a loyal following of more than 9,753 wine industry readers. We are also well supported on Facebook (3140 followers) and Instagram (3210).
10 GOOD REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN WBM
• It works – get more leads and make more money
• Australia’s leading wine industry magazine
• Saturation coverage in the wine industry
• More copies printed than any other wine industry magazine
• Read by all of the decision makers in Australian wine
• WBM looks amazing – it reflects well on your business
• Long shelf life – it is far too good to throw out
• Cost-effective print/digital packages available
• Strongly supported by the legendary e-bulletin The Week That Was
• Trusted voice since 2005 – now family owned and operated
Email Anthony Madigan for a chat at Madge@madiganmedia.com.au or Phone 0455 553 850.